DO I NEED A PASSPORT?
- Yes – Passports must be valid through April 2025.
WHAT AIRPORTS SERVICE CASA DE CAMPO? (Airport transfers are included)
- La Romana
- Santo Domingo
- Punta Cana
SINCE THIS TRIP IS ALL-INCLUSIVE, WILL THERE BE ANY OTHER EXPENSES OTHER THAN MY AIRFARE?
- Caddie fees of $25 for a twosome and $40 for a foursome (not including tip) will apply to the practice round and the three rounds of tournament play.
WHAT ARE THE FORMATS FOR GOLF?
- To be determined. Stay tuned for updates.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Daily range balls and club storage
- Use of the Fitness Center and High-speed internet
- Access to the beach at Minitas Beach Club
- Access to Altos de Chavon (a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village)
- Access to the Marina
*Horseback Riding, Tennis, Spa, and skeet shooting are available at an additional cost
WHAT KIND OF TRANSPORTATION IS AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT?
- Each room accommodation comes with a four-passenger touring cart.
CAN DAYS BE ADDED TO EITHER THE FRONT AND/OR BACK OF THE TRIP?
- Yes, at an additional cost per person.
CAN I UPGRADE MY ACCOMMODATIONS?
- Yes, subject to an extra charge and based on space available.
WHAT’S THE ATTIRE?
- Smart casual on the grounds and in the restaurants; proper golf attire required on the courses.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- 100% refundable if canceled on or before 9/12/2024.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY IN CASE OF A HURRICANE?
- If the resort cancels, guests receive a full refund.